Care InstructionsThe care instructions of Alé products are indicated on the label of each garment. Follow the instructions to always have a product up to your performance. Do not leave the garment in the bag supplied for an extended period.
- Never leave wet garments in closed spaces (sport bags, plastic bag, etc.) because the fabric may get damaged
- Use neutral detergents and wash at less than 30°C
- Remove electronic parts prior to washing.
- Do not leave the garment soaking
- Do not bleach and do not use softeners: aggressive detergents or softeners can damage your Alé garments because they attack the fibers of the fabric, especially the lycra in the shorts
- Dry the garment on a flat surface and away from direct sunlight
- Pay utmost attention also to tumble dry because high heat may damage the technical materials
- Rubbing against rough materials / fabrics may cause a pilling effect that cannot be considered a defect of the fabric
Care instructions for Klimatik garments
The fabrics with WR treatment undergo a reduction of the waterproof property that must be reactivated after about 3/4 washings. Wash the garment at 30° C and let it dry.
When dry, the most effective ways to restore the water repellent function are:
- Tumble drying: with a mid-temperature delicate cycle. Repeat again for 20 minutes to reactivate the water repellent treatment on the outer fabric
- Ironing: iron the garment with mid temperature (heat without vapour), placing a towel or a cloth between the garment and the iron